PHP Navigation Scripts can be used for showing traffic directions to your visitors as well as detecting country and redirecting. PHP site navigations scripts are used to navigate visitors towards website’s directory.Here we are going to show you 5 best PHP Navigation Scripts and code.You can utilize these php navigation scripts anywhere in your projects.
Best PHP Scripts And Code For Navigation
Google Map server side Markers clustering
Server side markers clustering for Google Maps API v3. Allow to place on your Google map up to 100 000 markers. Developed on pure PHP and MySQL.
- Add/edit/delete and store Markers and Marker types
- Server side clustering
- Flexible integration into your articles
- Filter by Marker type
- Search on the fly
- Flexible map settings
- Admin system protected by login/password
- Autodetect Map Center (based on Browser Supports HTML5 GeoLocation API)
- Resonsive UI Design
- Full HTML5 + CSS3 Animations
- Old IE Support
- Sliding Button Bar
- One Page Application
- Working with Browser Back button
- Customizable Tiles
PHP Directory Explorer
PHP Directory Explorer is a directory indexing script written in PHP which indexes all folders, sub-folders, and files within a directory with style and simplicity.
- Index folders and files
- Sort files and folders with one click
- Download link protection
- Easily customizable layout
- Password protection
- Full documentation
This class can generate listing pagination links. Easy to customize. Support Bootstrap, MySQL and Smarty Template Engine. You can configure it in seconds.
- Support SEO Friendly Urls
- Easy to install with less than 10 lines of code
- Easy to customize with AJAX powered pages
- High performance
Easy Menu Manager
Easy Menu Manager is an AJAX /PHP powered menu management system. You can add, edit, delete, and reorder menu items easily using this application.
- Multi-level menu
- Multi groups/categories
Menu items can be grouped, so you can show different menus in one page, for example: top menu, sidebar menu, footer menu, member menu
- Add, edit, and delete menu items easily using ajax.
- Drag and drop menu items to change their order (also works in nested menu)
- Generate nested lists menu structure
- CSS3 styles for displaying dropdown menu (horizontal & vertical)