There are a lots of PHP tools available which makes the developers task very easy and clean.In this article we are showcasing some of the best PHP tools that are transforming the way today’s PHP developers go about building web sites.
PHP Tools for Developers
With PHAP, you can write your mobile apps entirely in PHP and share the same code on iOS, Android and Windows Phones. PHAP allows you to write native mobile apps using PHP.
xmPP error is a lightweight PHP error reporting and tracking tool using XMPP/Jabber messages.
- Sending error messages of any level (error, warning, notice etc)
- Excluding certain error types or files from generating a message
- Tracking of functions and their arguments or variables throughout the script to identify procedure paths taken and variable changes
- Millisecond-timing of all steps
- In-process errors from the start of the script until shutdown
- XMPP status messages outside of error reports to the client
- Multiple recipients for messages
phpDocumentor 2 is a tool that makes it possible to generate documentation directly from your PHP source code. With this you can provide your consumers with more information regarding the functionality embedded within your source and not just what is usable to them from your user interface.
CLImate gives you the ability to easily define and parse arguments passed to your script.It makes output to the terminal clearer and debugging a lot simpler.
Oh My ZSH
A delightful community-driven framework for managing your zsh configuration. Includes 200+ optional plugins (rails, git, OSX, hub, capistrano, brew, ant, php, python, etc), over 140 themes to spice up your morning, and an auto-update tool so that makes it easy to keep up with the latest updates from the community.
Twig is a modern template engine for PHP.Twig has a sandbox mode to evaluate untrusted template code. This allows Twig to be used as a template language for applications where users may modify the template design.