jQuery Modal Dialog Boxes is a great way to show informations in your websites for your users.It can also be used to alert them to warnings, errors and more.You can easily make your website more modern by using good looking alert boxes.So here are some jQuery model dialog boxes for you
jQuery Modal Dialog Boxes
animatedModal.js is a jQuery plugin to create a fullscreen modal with CSS3 transitions. You can use the transitions from animate.css or create your own transitions.
Zebra_Dialog is a small, compact and highly configurable jQuery plugin for creating modal responsive dialog boxes, meant to replace native Java Script “alert” and “confirmation” dialog boxes, and built using the jQuery Plugin Boilerplate.
- great looking dialog boxes, out of the box, with 2 themes included
- 5 types of dialog boxes available: confirmation, information, warning, errorand question
- content can also be added through AJAX calls, iFrames, or from inline elements (together with attached events)
- easily customizable appearance by editing the CSS (cascading style sheet) file
- create modal dialog boxes or non-modal dialog boxes
- easily add custom buttons
Vex is a modern dialog library which is highly configurable, easily stylable, and gets out of the way. You’ll love vex because it’s tiny, has a clear and simple API, works on mobile devices, and can be customized to match your style in seconds.
It’s a lightbox plugin to display images, Colorbox can elegantly meet the needs of both a lightbox and a modal dialog system.
It’s a simple dialog that pops down from the top of your browser window once it’s loaded HTML in the background. A simple way to load web forms, content, user feedback messages, media and any other in place style content.
jqModal is a plugin for jQuery to help you display notices, dialogs, and modal windows in a web browser. It is flexible and tiny and makes a great base as a general purpose windowing framework.
Remodal is a responsive, lightweight and fully customizable modal window plugin with declarative configuration and hash tracking.