jQuery plugins help you a lot by adding cool and awesome functionality in your site.So here is a list of 8 awesome and useful jQuery Plugin For March 2016.If you use any of these plugin in the list below please share your feedback with us.
JQUERY PLUGINS FOR MARCH 2016
It’s a jump-start for jQuery plugins development.This project won’t seek to provide a perfect solution to every possible pattern, but will attempt to cover a simple template for beginners and above.
It’s a jQuery Validation Plugin.This jQuery Validation Plugin provides drop-in validation for your existing forms, while making all kinds of customizations to fit your application really easy.
jquery.inputmask is a jquery plugin which create an input mask.An inputmask helps the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format. This can be usefull for dates, numerics, phone numbers, …
It’s a jQuery plugin for lazy loading images.Using Lazy Load on long web pages containing many large images makes the page load faster. Browser will be in ready state after loading visible images. In some cases it can also help to reduce server load.
Masked Input Plugin
Nicescroll is a jquery plugin, for nice scrollbars with a very similar ios/mobile style.
- simple installation and activation, it works with NO modification of your code. (some exceptions can happen, so you can write to me)
- very stylish scrollbars, with no occupation on your window (original browser scrollbars need some of page space and reduces window/div usable width)
- you can style main document scrollbar (body) too!! (not all script implements this feature)
- on all browsers you can scroll: dragging the cursor, mouse wheel (speed customizable), keyboard navigation (cursor keys, pagup/down keys, home/end keys)
- scroll is smooth (as modern tablet browsing), speed is customizable
- zoom feature
- hardware accelerated scroll (where available)