The important factor to be considered with HTML5 video players are that they are: fast, responsive, easy to install and compatible in all browsers.There are a lots of HTML5 video player so here is some of the best ones.
HTML5 Video Players
HTML5 Video Player WordPress Plugin
HTML5 Video Player WordPress Plugin includes 3 types of video players:
– Video Player With RightSide Playlist
– Video Player With Bottom Playlist
– Video Player Without Playlist
- Responsive Design: The video player if fully responsive. Parameter to enable or disable responsive behavior.
- Multiple Skins Included: You can choose from 5 skins for each player.
- Multiple Instances: You can insert the player multiple times in the same page with the same skin or using a different skin.
- It plays .MP4 and .WEBM video files
- Fullscreen: It supports full screen, having all the controllers usable in full screen mode, including playlist.
- Autohide For Controllers: The controllers will auto hide on mouse out, showing the entire movie. Parameter to to enable or disable this behavior.
Chameleon – HTML5 Video Player
HTML5 Video is one of the coolest new features of HTML5. However, Internet Explorer doesn’t offer the fullscreen experience that we’re all used to, and if you want to use HTML5 video in Firefox, you have to create additional videos because it doesn’t support the mp4 file type.
- Two skins to choose from, both light and dark.
- Built with 100% CSS, and icon fonts. This means retina display love for your MacBook Pro.
- Choose to make the video responsive or set a fixed size instead.
- Custom built right click menu that includes an optional copyright link.
- Optional Social Icons so users can share your video.
- Add as many videos to your page as you like
Responsive HTML5 Video Player & Gallery
This is Responsive HTML 5 Video Player with/without bottom gallery. You can use player without gallery with only one video, or you can build your own gallery with thumbnails, titles and descriptions. Number of videos is unlimited. Player look iscustomisable via CSS, so you can easily customize colors and adjust it to your needs.
- easy setup
- optional gallery
- Google Drive videos support
- Amazon S3 support
- multiple themes included
- click & drag (touch) to control gallery
- mobile friendly (iPhone, iPad, android)
- 100% vector icons, retina-ready
- all browsers compatible
YouTube is an online based video player that updates itself with bug fixes, upgrades, and everything else so that you don’t have to worry about it. YouTube is the most popular hosting platform for video files. The HTML5 video player can be quickly embeded via iFrame as it is necessary for ads.
Vimeo is same as YouTube, is a popular site for sharing your videos that implemented HTML5 video playback. Vimeo also uses an iFrame for HTML5 video embedding as it’s necessary for ads.