For creating a dynamic website PHP is the first choice for the developers. PHP code can be simply mixed with HTML code, or it can be used in combination with various templating engines and web frameworks.In this post we have put together a list of 7 new PHP Libraries of February 2016.
PHP LIBRARIES FOR WEB DEVELOPERS – FEBRUARY 2016
A pure PHP library for reading and writing spreadsheet files.PHPExcel is a library written in pure PHP and providing a set of classes that allow you to write to and read from different spreadsheet file formats, like Excel (BIFF) .xls, Excel 2007 (OfficeOpenXML) .xlsx, CSV, Libre/OpenOffice Calc .ods, Gnumeric, PDF, HTML, … This project is built around Microsoft’s OpenXML standard and PHP.
PHPMailer is a classic email sending library for PHP.There are a lots of features it has like..
- Used by many open-source projects: WordPress, Drupal, 1CRM, SugarCRM, Yii, Joomla! and many more
- Integrated SMTP support – send without a local mail server
- Send emails with multiple TOs, CCs, BCCs and REPLY-TOs
- Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email
- Support for UTF-8 content and 8bit, base64, binary, and quoted-printable encodings
- SMTP authentication with LOGIN, PLAIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5 and Google’s XOAUTH2 mechanisms over SSL and TLS transports
- Error messages in 47 languages!
- DKIM and S/MIME signing support
- Compatible with PHP 5.0 and later
iATS Payments API is a PHP wrapper library.iATS Web Services provide the facility to securely process payments using credit cards, ACH, or direct debit through your website or software.
PHPWord is a library written in pure PHP that provides a set of classes to write to and read from different document file formats.
- Set document properties, e.g. title, subject, and creator.
- Create document sections with different settings, e.g. portrait/landscape, page size, and page numbering
- Create header and footer for each sections
- Set default font type, font size, and paragraph style
- Use UTF-8 and East Asia fonts/characters
- Define custom font styles (e.g. bold, italic, color) and paragraph styles (e.g. centered, multicolumns, spacing) either as named style or inline in text
- Insert paragraphs, either as a simple text or complex one (a text run) that contains other elements
- Insert titles (headers) and table of contents
- Insert text breaks and page breaks
icamal is a PHP Emoji conversion library.This is a PHP library for dealing with Emoji, allowing you to convert between various native formats and displaying them using HTML.
It’s a PHP Secure Communications Library.phpseclib is designed to be ultra-compatible. It works on PHP4+ (PHP4, assuming the use of PHP_Compat) and doesn’t require any extensions.
mjaschen is a simple Geo Library for PHP.Phpgeo provides abstractions to geographical coordinates (including support for different ellipsoids) and allows you to calculate geographical distances between coordinates with high precision.