Sometimes one can accidentally lose all ones data from the mobile phone. How do you get back your important messages, contact details, important notes, audio files, videos, graphics and wallpapers, etc. that are lost due to some error.Below are mentioned some Android data recovery tools for your Android based mobiles that will help you to restore deleted files.
Dr.Fone – Recover deleted data
android data recovery app Dr. Phone committed to bringing back the deleted Contacts, Messages, photos, videos, and music files. The app scan for deleted files and show the results so the user can choose what to recover. Users can even preview a file before retrieving it.
- Directly recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts;
- Retrieve photos and video lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Android devices;
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth;
- Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
GT Recovery – Undelete,Restore (Rooted Needed)
If you accidentally deleted something important on your phone, reformatted your memory card, or restore your phone to the factory default settings, GT Recovery can help you recover images or photos, recover audios as musics and records, recover videos, recover lost contacts and messages, which contains functions as installation file recovery, package recovery, documents recovery etc.
- Supports mainstream volume formats, as FAT,EXT3,EXT4.
- The scanning results of audios or videos can be previewed.
- Help you find what you want easily.
Undeleter Recover Files & Data
Undeleter can come in handy if you accidentally erase photos and videos, or want some old tunes to listen to on the go. Unerase them in minutes, on any rooted device.
- Unerase files from formatted or corrupted memory
- Restore deleted files from any type of volume – internal storage, SD card, OTG mount
- Recover documents, pictures, video, music, archives, ebooks and binaries
- Scan for deleted call logs, SMS and WhatsApp or Viber conversations
- Save restored files directly to Dropbox and Google Drive
- Securely delete (permanently erase) files using the system Share menu from any app
- Shred files that could otherwise be restored by 3rd parties.